LOOK HERE!

After you're done reading, you could scroll down below and do my poll (and rate my blog)...Just saying. :)

Sunday, January 1, 2012

What's wrong with crazy?

I am a crazy person. I will gladly admit that. But what I hate is when condescending people say in their very snooty voice "You are so weird." What's wrong with weird? What's wrong with crazy? What one person might think is perfectly normal, another person might think is completely abnormal. We are all different for a reason. There is no such thing as normal. Without craziness there are no personalities. Everyone is weird and crazy in their own way. The crazier you are the more interesting you are. The weirder you are the more amusing you are. Craziness doesn't really have a definition. You can be crazy smart. You can be crazy weird. Just please, don't be a crazy airhead. That's not good. 'Cause then you're just dumb.

~Banana Win

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hate it? Love it? Tell me! :D