LOOK HERE!

After you're done reading, you could scroll down below and do my poll (and rate my blog)...Just saying. :)

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Doomsday: Pfft. Like I know!

 I find it irritating how people think that they know when the world will end. So many people say, "Oh, December 21st, 2012! Doomsday!" How do they know? They say the Mayans and Nostradamus tried to tell us. How do we know what Nostradamus was trying to say? How do we know he's not crazy? How do we know that the didn't Mayans expect to reset their calendar in 2012? Many times in the past, people have thought the world was going to end. Take for example, the most recent occurrence: May 21st. Which just so happens to be my birthday. The world didn't end then. We can't decide when the world should end. It should stay that way.

~BananaWin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hate it? Love it? Tell me! :D