LOOK HERE!

After you're done reading, you could scroll down below and do my poll (and rate my blog)...Just saying. :)

Friday, January 13, 2012

What I Hate About Being Sick

Don't you just hate being sick? I won't believe anyone if they say they like to be sick--unless their reason is truly valid. Being sick for me just creates an annoyance. I miss out on tons of projects, and tons of work. Not fun, I assure you, especially when I have to finish all my work over the weekend--which is what I must do now. I was sick for the past three days. Not fun, I reiterate. On top of that, there's the fact that friends worry about you. Now, I don't consider myself a very popular person, in fact I particularly dislike those kids in schools who think that they're all that. But I did have to answer my friends who were worrying. Which involved talking--God save my sore throat!--and a lot of finger action for texting. As if I'm not already tired. Well, there's my rant of the day. Being sick is not fun.

~Banana Win

P.S. If you haven't already, I would really like if you read my story on wattpad, and maybe even voted? (To vote, click the orange button to the side of the story.) Any-who, here's the link! http://www.wattpad.com/2979790-the-edge-of-the-world-prologue-chapter-one
Please read if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hate it? Love it? Tell me! :D