LOOK HERE!

After you're done reading, you could scroll down below and do my poll (and rate my blog)...Just saying. :)

Friday, January 20, 2012

How Fly changed to Cool

I learned three years ago that "fly" was the term for "cool" many, many years ago. It's funny how words changed so much. Once, when you would say, "That's so fly!", you would instead say "That's so cool!" When once you would say "I'm so amped for the game!", you would say "I'm so psyched for the game!" When once you would say, "That's bangin'!" you now would say, "That's awesome!" Funny how the English language changes, huh?
That's the bomb!
Translation: That's the awesomeness.
Maybe I taught you something about how people talked in the 80's to how people talked now. And no, I wasn't born in the 80's. Google!

~Banana Win

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hate it? Love it? Tell me! :D