LOOK HERE!

After you're done reading, you could scroll down below and do my poll (and rate my blog)...Just saying. :)

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Ultimate Questionnaire

The Ultimate Questionnaire:

(All questions asked are completely random. Some sites that helped to provide questions were Bzoink and gettoknowu.)

1. What was the last lie you said?
Instead of telling someone I had completely forgotten I had to meet her, I lied and said that the person who was driving me was "running late." In reality, the driver had also completely forgotten.
2. Have you ever cried during a movie?
Yes.
3. Have you ever been in a car accident?
I have been, but I wasn't the driver.
4. Have you ever made a prank phone call?
Twice actually. Both times were when I was ten and with some others. We called Domino's and my mom, but both times we were laughing too much to really stay on the line too long.
5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No...but I do think that first impressions can influence a person in terms of emotion.
6. Would you ever get a tattoo?
Maybe. But it would be a small one, preferably on my arm somewhere. Oh, and it would have to mean something.
7. If you could see 24 hours into the future, what would you do with this ability?
Um...I would see 24 hours into the future.
8. What technology do you think you will never adopt?
E-book readers. I like books in hand.
9. What is your idea of heaven?
Sleeping on clouds, and eating the best free food ever.
10. What do you believe will last forever?
Time.
11. What would be your personal hell?
Having to go back to the eight grade and reliving every bad day I've had in that grade over and over again, for eternity. 
12. If you had to act your own age, what behavior would you change?
Every single behavior of mine. I act like a ten year old.
13. Have you ever seen a dead body?
Yup. Open-casket funerals suck.
14. Do you have a celebrity crush?
No. I probably never will, either.
15. How many piercings do you have?
Two. One on each ear.
16. Do you make wishes on shooting stars?
I've never seen a shooting star...but if I did, I would.
17. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night person. The latest I've gone to sleep (ever) was 7:30 A.M. And no, I didn't have jet lag.
18. What is the worst song to get stuck in your head?
Friday, Rebecca Black.
19. What would you want your last words to be?
"Before I die, I just want to tell you--" And then I would die.
20. Have you ever been to the hospital? (Not including birth).
Yeah, once. I was in Italy and had gotten a million (okay, not a million...) mosquito bites. Got a shot right in my behind. Ouch.
21. Have you ever been in a fistfight?
Yup. You won't believe it if I tell you who it was with.
22. Have you ever gotten detention?
Yeah, but they were all for stupid, non-rebel things.
23. Have you ever liked an enemy?
Unfortunately. But that's one story I'll never tell.
24.  Are you a different person now than you were ten years ago?
Yeah. Changed from an introvert to an extrovert. Lots of reasons for that one.
25. Would you ever lie to someone to make them feel good about themselves?
Yeah. Only friends get that kind of treatment, and even that is very rare.
26. If you could have a drink with someone from history, who would it be?
Albert Einstein. Though I probably wouldn't have anything intelligent to say...
27. What is the last thing you lost and then later found?
A sweatshirt. I love my sweatshirts, though. So, yay me!
28. What makes a house a home?
If you love where you are, you'd always want to come back, and you'd cry if you learned that you have to leave: it's a home.
29. Is there such thing as too much chocolate?
NO.
30. What makes you lose hope for humanity?
All the political problems, wars, economical problems, and environmental problems. Basically, everything of importance.

~*~

There you have it! The Ultimate Questionnaire! I hope you could see a bit more as to what kind of person I am, and I hope that some of my answers amused you. I certainly enjoyed answering the questions.

Signing off,

~Banana Win

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hate it? Love it? Tell me! :D