LOOK HERE!

After you're done reading, you could scroll down below and do my poll (and rate my blog)...Just saying. :)

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Word on Presents

Don't you just hate it when you spend so much time looking for the "perfect" present for your friend...and they don't give you a present? Well, I officially hate that. It is just polite to give a present when you receive one. Is the world today so out of touch with their manners that "giving" is just not in their vocabulary? Why should we spend hours at a store searching for the perfect present, or spend hours at home making the perfect present, if we ourselves won't get the same appreciation? Just some food for thought. When you get a present, give a present. That's all I really ask.

~Banana Win

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hate it? Love it? Tell me! :D