LOOK HERE!

After you're done reading, you could scroll down below and do my poll (and rate my blog)...Just saying. :)

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sarcasm

So I put up a picture that I edited from online. It shows sarcasm. Sarcasm is one of my favorite uses of the English language, and is like a second language to me. I realize that some people think that sarcasm is mean--and yes, it really is. But it can also be very humorous. Example: "Oh so that's what TMI stands for!" (response): "No really, I thought it stood for Tasteful Mustaches Incorporated." And yes although it is mocking, it is also funny, as many would admit. And of course, there's always the event where someone doesn't understand sarcasm. And though people may call me mean, inconsiderate, or just outright indifferent for all I care, sarcasm is something that will always remain humorous in my eyes. Hooray for Sarcasm!

~Banana Win

And if you didn't get the sarcasm, "Hooray for Sarcasm" was sarcastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hate it? Love it? Tell me! :D