LOOK HERE!

After you're done reading, you could scroll down below and do my poll (and rate my blog)...Just saying. :)

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Funny Business

Alright, so some time ago, one of my friends showed me a hilarious video. Or shall I say videos? If any of you guys know, there is a man named Tom Lehrer who is a math professor at Harvard. But he has some...funny songs. I think if you're looking for a laugh you should check it out. But, be warned: some of his videos can be offensive. But they're all for a laugh, so don't take it seriously. My personal favorite? Poisoning Pigeons in the Park. See? This can be offensive to some. But still, if you're like me, you will laugh your socks off, then rush to learn the lyrics. Just wanted to post something fun.

Here's the URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HVsgAWdQX8

You can also see the video by looking at my new video bar!

~Banana Win

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hate it? Love it? Tell me! :D