LOOK HERE!

After you're done reading, you could scroll down below and do my poll (and rate my blog)...Just saying. :)

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Napoleon Complex

Hello to everyone out there! Today I feel like writing about the Napoleon Complex. As defined by www.dictionary.com, "the condition of being small in stature but aggressively ambitious and seeking absolute control." Well, isn't that joyful? This is for all of you short people out there who dislike the short jokes. I am one of these people. I'm not interested in world domination, but I am aggressive. And slightly ambitious. But of course I do want to be in control at times. So while I do not want absolute control, I still have a small case of Napoleon Complex. So, to all the short people out there: you rock! And don't worry tall people, you're pretty awesome too. Unless of course, you pick on us shorties. 


~Banana Win

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hate it? Love it? Tell me! :D