LOOK HERE!

After you're done reading, you could scroll down below and do my poll (and rate my blog)...Just saying. :)

Thursday, December 29, 2011

What to do when you're bored? Use your imagination.

Don't you just hate it when you're bored? And you go to Google or Bing and search "what to do when you're bored" and a bunch of stupid responses come up? Well I hate that. I'd rather be bored than do the even more boring things some of these websites come up with. Take for example some of these great suggestions from http://www.cs.earlham.edu/~jimg/reading/bored.html:

- Wax the ceiling
- Rearrange political campaign signs
- Sharpen your teeth

- Get your dog braces
- Shave a shrub



Are you kidding me? What if I don't have a dog? What if I don't have wax? What if I don't have a shrub? How the heck do you sharpen teeth? I'm not even going to ask. But really, I think sometimes it is better to be bored, and find your own entertainment. It's called imagination. And its way better than shaving shrubs.


~Banana Win

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hate it? Love it? Tell me! :D