LOOK HERE!

After you're done reading, you could scroll down below and do my poll (and rate my blog)...Just saying. :)

Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Sinking Ship


For any and all out there who need a lift up because they've been having a bad day:

Remember you're not alone.

If you're feeling like nothing's going right, it doesn't mean that things are going wrong.

Even when things seem impossible, it never truly is.

And if you're sad or depressed, imagine all the other people out there, just as sad and depressed as you, and remember that misery has company, and company's better than misery.

I just posted this because life hasn't been going well for me, and I know there are probably other people out their just like me who feel like they're just falling and falling...and they can't get back up. The only way to make it through is to reach for that imaginary finish line, and find something that keeps you going.

If art is what keeps you going, do it. If it's writing, write. If it's reading, then read.

But just remember that we're all just ships in the sea, and even if sometimes we feel about ready to sink, we just have to patch our planks and keep on sailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hate it? Love it? Tell me! :D