LOOK HERE!

After you're done reading, you could scroll down below and do my poll (and rate my blog)...Just saying. :)

Sunday, September 23, 2012

GANGNAM STYLE

This is a short, simple, sweet note: watch Gangnam Style.

Okay, and if you care to read this:

It's worth your while.

Well, unless you're apart of the group of pompass--I mean, pompous, upperclassmen type people who think being weird is terrible and should be outlawed. Because normal is so interesting.

Anyway, I've heard of K-Pop before. But I've never seen such an entertaining video before--in my life. I love it so much. It takes cheesy to a whole new level.

And here comes the "ooh--revealing more about the blogger!" Yes, I love cheesy.
I'm cheesy like the cheese on the cheesiest gold fish--with extra cheese.

Okay, so maybe I'm not that cheesy. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't see this (amazing) video!

Need a laugh? Need a little cheer-up?
Need a hug? (Okay, I admittedly can't really help with that issue...)

But if you need the first two things, then watch the video.

Of course, that is, if you haven't already. If you haven't watched the video, then I have to ask: do you live under a rock, with a bunch of worms, burrowing in soil?

Hm.

And if you have watched it (which you probably have), then share your wisdom of Gangnam style with the world.

Or just tell me. That's cool too.

Have fun, and remember: Gangnam style is way cooler than swag. (Take that Beiber!)

OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hate it? Love it? Tell me! :D