LOOK HERE!

After you're done reading, you could scroll down below and do my poll (and rate my blog)...Just saying. :)

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Apocalypse

I figured since the world is ending tomorrow, I might as well write an end-of-the-world-goodbye-forever post.

Cue the rolling of the eyes.

It's always irritated me, how people seem to believe these kinds of things. And I'm sorry, but if you're one of them--what the f*ck is wrong with you?

Do you really want to know what is going to happen December 21st, 2012?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

That so-called "galactic alignment" that will cause so many issues?

Well...newsflash. The sun can never be perfectly aligned with the sun. Close, sure, but never exactly. (Although there is debate as to whether this happens every 26, 000 years, yadda, yadda, yadda--Do I look like I know?)

Either way, for all we know, the world could end any day.

Did the Mayans ever declare the world would end on December 21st, 2012? NO, they didn't.

So stop bothering December 21st.

And check out NASA 2012 if you're just some ignorant booby.

That's actually a blue-footed booby!

~Banana Win

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hate it? Love it? Tell me! :D