LOOK HERE!

After you're done reading, you could scroll down below and do my poll (and rate my blog)...Just saying. :)

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Innuendos ;)

I bet that winky face reinforced the title more than it should have. ;)

Heads up: For every innuendo I write, *teehee* will be written in parentheses. :D

Oh, and this is my [very late] 50th post!! *cheers*

I'll admit, I'm a terrible, terrible pervert. But, as a girl told me the other day: "I don't have a dirty mind, just a sexy imagination!"

But the amount of innuendos I can find in ordinary language is past the point of insanity. I will be laughing my ass off for who knows how long before a person just gives me a look (you know, that "are you kidding me?" look), and walks away.
:D

But it doesn't help that so many things just sound so...wrong!

Society probably pushes the little innuendos along, encouraging them and so it just explodes (*teehee*) into a maelstrom of inappropriate laughter. But seeing as I'm one of those people who doesn't look down on the innuendo, and embraces it, and laughs for the laugh of it, I will write about it.

But here are some tips to avoid cracking up (*teehee*) all of the little perverts you may be subjected to:

  • Don't use words that refer to size... "That's so big!"(*teehee*) will probably get a few chuckles out of somebody. 
  • Avoid using certain verbs/phrases, such as "stroke," "big," "hard," the list goes on and on unfortunately. Don't say something sucks!  --"You suck!"; response- "You blow!" (*teehee*) --That's what will bound to happen.
  • Be wary of your hand gestures. Certain things...can connote certain things.
  •  Avoid usage of the term "69". 'Nuff said.
  • Ah screw it. Don't talk. A good pervert will find an innuendo out of at least one conversation. You're screwed (*teehee*).
I hope that list helped you (it didn't).

But do you see my point? So many normal, day-to-day conversations can go terribly wrong when pervert number one is inserted into it. (*teehee*)

Anyway, you may be interested to know that my inspiration for writing this was "C'mon Let Me Ride" by Skylar Grey. Yes, a song. C'mon, let me ride...(*teehee*)

But a very suggestive song, mind you. Hell, even the title makes you think of the wrongest, wrongest things.

I honestly don't know which has more innuendos: the lyric video (I know, right?!) or the music video.

Because in the lyric video, the "watermelons" certainly weren't meant to be fruits (*teehee*), and there was a banana sticking out (*teehee*) of a bicycle. Yeah. I'm not even joking.

But it does make me wonder, was this song written to make fun of all the perverts and innuendos that seem to be such a big part (*teehee* not really :D) of our world? Maybe. I hope so! Probably? Probably. But it is pretty entertaining to point out all of the hidden "meanings" within the song. ;) (That winky face should be *teehee'd* just for the fact that it's a winky face).

I'll admit I laughed.

And then if you really want to go on a rollercoaster of fun (*teehee* I need to stop doing that! Wait...crap. *teehee*), just check out Innuendo Bingo.

The contestants always tend to end up very wet... ;) (*teehee*) That actually isn't like how it sounds. They literally spew out the water they're drinking.

And now to end this very fun 50th post:

If a quiz is quizzical, what is a test?
...
Testic-

Exactly.

(*teehee*)

~Banana Win

P.S. For fun, see if you can count how many *teehees* I wrote in, and if there are any innuendos that I missed! Scroll down and rate my blog? You'd be an awesome person if you did! :D


Link to Innuendo Bingo (with danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil!).

Link to "C'mon Let Me Ride"-- Lyric Video & Music Video :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hate it? Love it? Tell me! :D