LOOK HERE!

After you're done reading, you could scroll down below and do my poll (and rate my blog)...Just saying. :)

Monday, July 9, 2012

OMG, LOL, IKR!

Ah, a beautiful day, time to check the old email: NOT.
I'll explain.

I don't want to see:

LOL!
or,

OMG, IKR!
or even,

LMAO, LOLOLOL, WTH, LOLOLOL!

You know what I want to say to that? What the f---

Wait, let me put it in understandable terms: WTF IS WRONG WIT U?
Ah, my English teacher would be proud. 

I'll admit, I've used the "ikr" in emails before. Even the "tmi." But I know when its a problem when half the email responses I get look like: :) ikr.

Way to be creative and meaningful, all with the use of five characters. True genius, right there. 
No. Just, no.
And then there comes texting. Where spelling is even worse, and the emoticons are overly used. Do I look like I want my cellphone to be cluttered up with: 











Because that is the highlight of my life. (Note the sarcasm). In fact, we might as well add the infamous smileys to our keyboards:


Fits in just perfectly, doesn't it?

Don't get me wrong, I use shortcuts and emoticons all the time. But I still make time for those meaningful emails, those rant-filled ramblings. Because honestly, those are way more interesting to write and reply to. 

I mean, how am I supposed to reply to: ikr.
And how I am I supposed to reply to this? :D
I think I've made my point.

So the next time you click reply to an email, or answer a text, try to remember to not sound like a total idiot. A little is okay. ;)

~Banana Win




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hate it? Love it? Tell me! :D