LOOK HERE!

After you're done reading, you could scroll down below and do my poll (and rate my blog)...Just saying. :)

Friday, March 22, 2013

Society

Yeah, it's been a while, I know...

But today I'm gonna talk about something that's been bothering me ever since I moved.

Society.

Now in every country, every state, every city, every town, even every school, there will be different types of cliques and people in general. People like to follow patterns, fall into step with others, and maybe that's why when someone's "outrageously different," it's noticed, taken note of, and said person is then avoided.

But I honestly just f*cking hate it.

Why the hell do people have to be so damn ignorant, live in their own little societal bubbles?

No wonder people hate change, because the second they step out the security of their society, in which everything is familiar and everyone behaves the same...well, they're in for a rude awakening.

I don't know why I'm writing this, because I don't expect any of how our society (as a whole) to change. Humans will be humans, ignorance will always be around, and I'll just be that sarcastic b*tch who sighs in annoyance every few seconds, just a small portion of the huge background of the universe.

Maybe if high schools were ever to teach kids how to live life instead of stuffing imaginary numbers down their throats, we might be in a better place. But that won't happen, and instead more and more individuals will be thrown into the throngs of society, forced to either fight or flee...and if they choose to open their minds, if they choose to see a new way of thinking, they would have made the right choice, fought for their intelligence...

And if they don't, then they would just be the cowardly close-minded people who refuse to move forward, and live in the past.

Maybe you don't understand me...and I'm sorry this is so...philosophical.

But I'm just so f*cking done with people these days.

~Banana Win

...well, that was an unexpected burst of angry ranting... ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hate it? Love it? Tell me! :D